 Space / 7942
Re: New Carrier - Starship Gibraltar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 23:21:35 GMT

Dan,
Forget the carrier. It was just good to see you in person again!!! Okay the
carrier ROCKS!!! Pure Danielization. The details are just everywhere.
Pictures really don't do this justice. I thought about this baby all the way
home from the LUG meeting. Makes me want to build dispite my builders
burnout and sore thumbs :-)

BTW post up that other little bad boy from yesterday!

Bryce

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim writes:
Hello, everyone! I just posted a few pictures of my new space carrier, still
under construction.

As you can see, the only finished interiors are the bridge, galley, and
torpedo room. More pictures will come as I continue to finish this monster.
Please tell me what you think of it so far!

Dan

P.S. Special thanks to Brad Hamilton for taking these pics on his excellent
new digital camera! :)