 Space / 7909
Re: New Carrier - Starship Gibraltar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 04:25:21 GMT

In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Wow, that thing is HUGE. I love the galley, very slick. Lots of neat
details! How many arctic sets did you part out for the exterior windowwalls?

Thanks! Actually, the ship only needed 2 arctic base sets (bought on sale of
course--wise man say don't pay full price for LEGO). Each set has 6 grey
window-walls, so my ship has 12. Also, I needed 2 sets of the mobile arctic
base, but used 6 of the blue window-walls. The ship is big, but not heavy
because it's uses large grey baseplates and castle and artic wall sections.

Dan