 Space / 7932
Re: New Carrier - Starship Gibraltar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 19:01:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli writes:
That is just plain awesome.  I really like the fighter too.  I personally do
not like the "X-wing" style canopy (I prefere the "A-wing" style) but it looks
really good on that fighter.

Thanks! The fighter is based on Mark Sandlin's "Sprite." I studied Mark's
pics and built a Sprite but all I had were A-Wing canopies, which are clear.
It just didn't look right. So, I tried an alternate fighter so I could build
at least 8 of them (actually, the carrier can hold 16 of those midgets,
stacked by two's). Personally, I like the Sprite way better! It's sleek,
compact and looks like it means business.

Dan