 Space / 41763
41762  |  41764
Subject:
BSG Viper MkII MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2013 10:00:35 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Been a long time since I posted here. Also realize that this is more or less a ghost town anymore but I don’t feel like joining any other online lego community right now.

If anyone is looking, here’s my take on the Re-imagined Battlestar Galactica Viper MkII. Built in LDD. Have parts on order from bricklink and hope to post photos of the “real thing” sometime soon.

An exercise in SNOT building techniques. Has fully retractable landing gear. Cockpit has basic controls but is very cramped...

Enjoy, drc