 Space / 41766
Re: BSG Viper MkII MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2013 03:40:03 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeffrey Findley wrote:
   Nice. I understand the reluctance to join another online community, but I personally think that http://www.classic-space.com is pretty good for space stuff. Even though the name is “Classic Space” pretty much all space MOC’s are welcome.

I used to post there some time ago until I got flamed for offering constructive criticism on someone’s MOC. That was before the big crash over there and I never re-registered after that. I lurk there every now and then but that place seems to be dying on the vine as well. I’m not sure where all the old .spacers are at now. I hear that alot of folks migrated to flikr.

Thanks for looking, drc