 Space / 41588
Re: MoonBase Corridor System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 2009 00:04:39 GMT

Hey, this is good work! I see lot's of handy modules. I enjoyed looking through
your galleries. You seemed to have thought of many ideas to help make a giant
layout.....and you know I love Moonbases!

Kudos for carrying on the tradition as well as providing a great inspriration
source.

Maybe the Curators can add this to the .space sidebar?

Eric Sophie