 Space / 41590
Re: MoonBase Corridor System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 2009 01:38:49 GMT

Marco Tagliaferri wrote:
Hello,

it's been quite a while since my last post. I've been busy...

<http://www.lugnet.com/~2645/moc/mbcs/
<http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3615/3407663386_958da7bf6c.jpg>>

Find details <http://www.lugnet.com/~2645/moc/mbcs/ here>.�
More pics are already on <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=374109
brickshelf>.

PLMKWYT�
<http://www.lugnet.com/~2645 Marco>

Wow, that is really neat! I have some projects in mind for which this
would really be useful...

-Mike