 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4385
Subject:
MoonBase Corridor System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 2009 20:39:46 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello,

it’s been quite a while since my last post. I’ve been busy...

Find details here.
More pics are already on brickshelf.

PLMKWYT
Marco

Re: MoonBase Corridor System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 2009 13:36:13 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Marco Tagliaferri wrote:
   Hello,

it’s been quite a while since my last post. I’ve been busy...

Find details here.
More pics are already on brickshelf.

PLMKWYT
Marco

It is like Habitrail for Minifigs. ;-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habitrail

Cheers,

Jude

Re: MoonBase Corridor System
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Marco Tagliaferri wrote:
   Hello,

it’s been quite a while since my last post. I’ve been busy...

Find details here.
More pics are already on brickshelf.

PLMKWYT
Marco
Hello Jude,

   It is like Habitrail for Minifigs. ;-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habitrail

I’m glad you like it ;-) It looks like a habitrail as the “real” modules inbetween are missing. Usualy
the corridors connect “real” modules. Without those it’s a bit wierd.

Regards