 Space / 41588
  Re: MoonBase Corridor System

Hey, this is good work! I see lot's of handy modules. I enjoyed looking through your galleries. You seemed to have thought of many ideas to help make a giant layout.....and you know I love Moonbases! Kudos for carrying on the tradition as well as (...) (15 years ago, 8-Apr-09, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MoonBase Corridor System

(...) Thank you, Eric! The system is great to adopt on site when erecting a layout. Often you run into problems as the available corridor configurations don't fit. On the other hand the system allows for recycling in an easy way. (...) I just love (...) (15 years ago, 8-Apr-09, to lugnet.space, FTX)