 Space / 41003
Re: Galactica Rag Tag Fleet: 3 new transport ships!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2007 13:17:04 GMT

Hello Phillip,

thanks for your comment! I will publish more SW models soon, but I thought it would be good to be present in some other SciFi themes I like as well. So I concentrated in bringing up my new site http://www.deckdesigns.de and quickly get some more content for the new side sections. Now that they are established with a moderate amount of models, I can go back to regular building. :-)

I furthermore like the idea you proposed about the show. Feel free to contact me privately.

Thank you,

– Christopher