 Space / 40990
  Galactica Rag Tag Fleet: 3 new transport ships!

Hello my dear fellows! Today I'd like to show you three transport ships of the so-called "Rag Tag Fleet", the collection of civilian ships which follows and is protected by the Battlestar Galactica. The following vessels are all from the Classic (...) (17 years ago, 22-Apr-07, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

  Re: Galactica Rag Tag Fleet: 3 new transport ships!

(...) Absolutely gorgeous stuff, Christopher! Very inventive use of parts, especially the Technic 3-bladed helicopter rotor on the Mover and the Santa Fe engine exhuast discs on the Livery Ship. Very deserving of the spotlight! Dave S. (17 years ago, 25-Apr-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Galactica Rag Tag Fleet: 3 new transport ships!

Impressive as ever, Chris. Which I say as a builder of micro-starships myself. (I even displayed a few at this year's BrickFest, though they vanished next to Nathan Proudlove's meter-long Blacktron II.) Run out of Star Wars Expanded Universe designs (...) (17 years ago, 26-Apr-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Galactica Rag Tag Fleet: 3 new transport ships!

Hello Dave, thank you for the feedback which is highly appreciated. So, those 3x3 discs come from the SantaFe trainset? I already wondered where they were from. Thanks, – Christopher (17 years ago, 28-Apr-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Galactica Rag Tag Fleet: 3 new transport ships!

Hello Phillip, thanks for your comment! I will publish more SW models soon, but I thought it would be good to be present in some other SciFi themes I like as well. So I concentrated in bringing up my new site (URL) and quickly get some more content (...) (17 years ago, 28-Apr-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)