 Space / 38922
Re: Ministry of Space is GO!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2005 18:09:21 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Chris Giddens wrote:
   Hi guys,

Welcome to the Royal Commonwealth Ministry of Space. It’s Britian gone to space... odd idea? Well it comes from a great comic called “Ministry of Space”... pretty cool read.

http://pre.classic-space.com/?m=tc

Jolly good interior engines and battery boxes. Bravo on the cockpit opening mechanism as well. I’m not crazy about the Classic Space helmets, though.

Nice concept but you missed a cheap shot- you could have used a Wild West “bad teeth” head on one of the figs.

The color scheme... hm... even a dash more red and blue and it would look horrible. A bit less might look better, but you’ve found a pretty good balance.

The overall shaping and detailing are excellent. I just love the “neck” area with the large quarter-curved panels broken up by facet bricks and topped off with a narrow spine. And the intermixing of slopes with curves is amazing.

   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com