 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2809
2808  |  2810
Subject:
Ministry of Space is GO!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2005 06:02:02 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi guys,

Welcome to the Royal Commonwealth Ministry of Space. It’s Britian gone to space... odd idea? Well it comes from a great comic called “Ministry of Space”... pretty cool read.

http://pre.classic-space.com/?m=tc

Thunderchild is a fighter/patrol ship. It’s build takes from this: http://www.ffbooks.co.uk/images/n24/n122765.jpg with just a hint o’ http://classic-space.com/concept/?g=SmallShips&n=117 (the drop seat canopy has been on the “to do” list for a whie)

Hope you enjoy the new spacey subtheme.

Big thankyees to Mark Sandlin for the logo.

Chris Giddens <><
Lego Ambassador
http://pre.classic-space.com