 Space / 37974
Re: Outing a talented lurker.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 17:32:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
I'm sure some of you have seen this gem, but since its debut over the weekend on
MOCPages it has been buried under a heap of steaming bionicle.  Check out the
8ft of in-your-face action!

<http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/7415>

I've traded emails with the 'creator' Ed, he's a lurker who needs to come out of
the closet, so let him have it.

-Keith

btw-I've already given him crap about the trans-red turret.

Thanks to Keith for starting this thread and thanks to all for the kind comments
and helpful suggestions both here and on MOC pages.  I have made some
modifications already based on the comments, but am not planning on doing too
much as this was mainly a test bed for the better MOC to come! I have got some
better (I hope) photographic equipment and am just off now to take some better
pictures.  So if you want to see more keep an eye on MOC pages and Lugnet as I
will be putting them up soon.