 Space / 37955
Re: Outing a talented lurker.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 15:01:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
   I’m sure some of you have seen this gem, but since its debut over the weekend on MOCPages it has been buried under a heap of steaming bionicle. Check out the 8ft of in-your-face action!

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/7415

I’ve traded emails with the ‘creator’ Ed, he’s a lurker who needs to come out of the closet, so let him have it.

This ship is easily one of the best ever. It is up there with the bastions of SHIP glory - Dan Jassim’s Dragonstar, the Osiris, Keith Goldman’s Dune Worm, Chris Giddens’ Vanguard, and Adrian Drake’s Tribunal.

But I have beef with this thing. And that beef is the lack of quality photos!! I would like to see a proper treatment done of this ship, akin to how Dan did photos of the Dragonstar. First, several pictures of the outside hull from a variety of views, and then an overview of the interior, and a breakdown of each interior room. A masterwork of this stature demands no less!!

Excellente and Bravo!! I can’t wait for better photos of this!!

-Lenny