 Space / 37949
Subject:
Outing a talented lurker.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 01:51:39 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I'm sure some of you have seen this gem, but since its debut over the weekend on
MOCPages it has been buried under a heap of steaming bionicle.  Check out the
8ft of in-your-face action!

<http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/7415>

I've traded emails with the 'creator' Ed, he's a lurker who needs to come out of
the closet, so let him have it.

-Keith

btw-I've already given him crap about the trans-red turret.

Re: Outing a talented lurker.
I'm sure some of you have seen this gem, but since its debut over the weekend on
MOCPages it has been buried under a heap of steaming bionicle.  Check out the
8ft of in-your-face action!

<http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/7415>

I've traded emails with the 'creator' Ed, he's a lurker who needs to come out of
the closet, so let him have it.

That is one <expletive deleted since LUGNET asked me to be polite> awesome MOC.
I love the angluler look and feel.  If this is a taste of what's to come, I'm
excited.

-Orion

Re: Outing a talented lurker.