 Space / 37953
Re: Outing a talented lurker.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 14:40:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
I'm sure some of you have seen this gem, but since its debut over the weekend on
MOCPages it has been buried under a heap of steaming bionicle.  Check out the
8ft of in-your-face action!

<http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/7415>

I've traded emails with the 'creator' Ed, he's a lurker who needs to come out of
the closet, so let him have it.

-Keith

Ed, this is pretty awesome. It's cheeky to see you call this a destroyer when
most other sorts would call it a Capital ship. I can see it more as a destroyer,
and I'd like to build something similar, maybe in a different life where I have
fewer responsibilities.

Plus, you have to love something that carres folding wing fighters. Folding wing
fighters rock.

Thanks,

George