 Space / 36253
Re: Exploration Drill
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 16:39:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Rubin wrote:

I like the extending drill. I think it's a pretty good design, and it
incorporates more playability than Fradel's mom.

-Dan Rubin

The F-Dog has been nothing but cordial to you.  And this, THIS.... is how you
repay him.  Well done.  But, forewarned is forearmed, Fradel's mom will rock
your world in Ms. PacMan.  She suffers no fools.

-nk