 Space / 36251
Re: Exploration Drill
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 16:23:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Nick Kappatos wrote:
   Submitted for your approval, a MOC that’s been around for a while, but never posted:

   This moc has a certain quiet dignity, like a WW2 British war widow.

Moochin’ war widows....

   Very playable indeed, lots of moving parts to increas replay value. Also a nice assortment of potential weapons clipped to the cab for the more violent minded.

If one needs to regulate on any suckas makin’ a play for one’s drill rig, research has shown that an EZ-Reach mounted circular saw is effective in checkin’ any foos.

   But I do find this moc an enjoyable summer thrill-ride that blew me through the back-wall of the theater. Nice MOC, Mr. Nick.

Your ticket paid for the whole seat, but you only needed the eeeeeeeeeedge.

   As always, PLMKWYT - I live for your approval.

I think that this is good enough to be an official lego kit...hours of fun for the entire family. Although it should come with 2 minifigs and some kind of encarceration unit.

Funny you mention that - I actually included two figs the first time I sent it out, intending the one to run a survey scope or cap suckas with the circular saw as necessary, to stuff them in the right-side storage boxes/incarceration units. It’s like your the west coast version of me - or I’m the pelvicly gifted version of you. Either way.

Nick Kappatos
Notable Playboy
Cat lover

...and purveyor of fine neckwear

Never an unsatisfied patron. I hope she enjoys the anniversary gift.

   -Keith (sadly still lacking a nickname)

How about “Mr. Squirrel”