 Space / 36206
Re: Exploration Drill
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 12:45:35 GMT

(sidebar) ‘Keith Goldman’ and ‘quiet dignity’...2 things I’d thought I’d never see in the same text set. Like nuts and gum...2 great tastes that taste great together.

Now, for the MOC. Love it. That’s it. Yep. I saw this in the pics of the event a few months back and thought it was an amazing testament to ‘playability’. The flip top, as mentioned, really knocks it up a level from good to great. And the sliding drill? Come on...how could you not date that thing’s sister behind it’s back, even though you still secrectly have a thing for it, but hey, it’s been years since that day behind the gym when...um. Right. Great build, man.

Cheers, -Gil

In lugnet.space, Nick Kappatos wrote:
   Submitted for your approval, a MOC that’s been around for a while, but never posted: