 Space / 35668
Re: Yeah, remember that big white and blue space ship at Brickfest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 05:36:03 GMT

Uh...gosh...........wow. Big. You need help Drake. You used a mast from a pirate ship as a surface greeb?

Two questions:

1. How did you attach the slanted sides?

2. That ring at the back. How strong is it? I’ve seen those done before in sculptures.

What an interior........

-Joseph