 Space / 35681
Re: Yeah, remember that big white and blue space ship at Brickfest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 19:24:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic wrote:
   I don’t even know where to begin...

There is just so much here that is awesome, that to go through all of it would take up a lot of my time.

It’s a sunday, what else do you have to do today? :)

So Adrian, all I’m going to say to you is: Great job!

Thanks.

   BTW, why did you include an armoury in this “allegedly” scientific vessels? Methinks this is really a giant PCS raiding ship (it even has TWO airlocks, and a small shuttle) to counter the advances the Eastern Block/Iron Reich/3vil has made in spaceship construction.

The ship has an armory exactly because there are so many threats from EB/IR/3vil to her safety. Without a few weapons on board, even the most pathetic of pirate vessel could easily take her over.

Plus, how else is the crew going to be able to skeet-shoot fleebnorks?

Adrian