 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2215
2214  |  2216
Subject:
Yeah, remember that big white and blue space ship at Brickfest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 04:01:41 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I finally got the pictures of it. So you get to see it.

The shuttle will probably get posted tomorrow. Unless it already is tomorrow, in which case I’ll do it today.

Adrian

http://www.brickfrenzy.com