 Space / 34988
Re: Announcing: Tim and Kevin's Bot Contest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 22:20:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, Avery Christy wrote:
In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
Go <http://www.livethenow.com/neutron/bot/bot.html Bot Contest>

Finally a Bot contest where the rules make sense.

Expect me to make a bot or two.

When does the contest end?

Macaroni and cheese used to be a staple of my diet.. that is before Atkins.

What if my bot is the size of my foot? is that okay?

I like sausages.

-Lenobneb

Atkins?!  Dump that yo-yo diet and do Herbalife. Its about nutrition, giving
the body what it needs so it can get the job done! (i.e. losing weight)

And it (indirectly) spams the world with annoying and misleading signs and
placards:
http://www.cockeyed.com/workfromhome/workfromhome_s.html

-Orion