 Space / 34879
Announcing: Tim and Kevin's Bot Contest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 23:11:35 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello, Tim Deering and I are hosting a bot contest. All are welcome to enter.

Go here for the rules!

If more people enter, it will not change the likelyhood of us giving out prizes.

Remember: A bot is a bot, but a mecha is not!