 Space / 34987
Re: Announcing: Tim and Kevin's Bot Contest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 22:14:08 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

   Go Bot Contest

Finally a Bot contest where the rules make sense.

Expect me to make a bot or two.

When does the contest end?

Macaroni and cheese used to be a staple of my diet.. that is before Atkins.

What if my bot is the size of my foot? is that okay?

I like sausages.

-Lenobneb

Atkins?! Dump that yo-yo diet and do Herbalife. Its about nutrition, giving the body what it needs so it can get the job done! (i.e. losing weight)