 Space / 34635
Re: Star Wars Concept MOC: Solar Sailer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 17:36:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
   Thats a great looking moc Ryan, all spiny and crustacean-like. Actually I think it looks better than the concept art, with or without the actual sail. Come on...resist the pacifist competition an put some guns on her. You continue to be both the Porn King of Utah, and the Mercenary King of fighter design. Seriously great moc my friend.

-Keith

Thanks for the words, Keith. I’m glad you like it. I’m getting a little bit of flack from a place whose forum banner is pronounced like a raspberry (/me steals line from Tom McD.) for the shape not being curvy enough, but I wasn’t going for a direct replication of the concept art image. If I was, this model would be very different.

Hmm...I haven’t NOT had guns on anything in a long time. I’m feeling withdrawal. I’ll make something with guns asap.

Again, thanks.

--Ryan W.