 Space / 33286
Re: Hi all, its been a while
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 07:13:17 GMT

I'm just getting to see all your stuff for the first time, and I'm very
impressed, and would like to join with everyone else in welcoming you back!

This is a great little model. I had an idea for a moc that used a similar engine
pod technique, so I am really excited seeing what you've done here.

Ships can always use more color, but I think this one is perfectly fine with its
grey color scheme.

--Ryan W.