 Space / 33305
Re: Hi all, its been a while
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 12:36:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Patrick Justison wrote:
Its been a while since I've posted, so I figured I'd drop in and say hi.

I've been checking in every so often, and I have to say that the quality and
quantity models in these forums has been awesome!  It's really great eye candy.
I'll gather up some of favorites and post a reply.

I haven't really built anything recently myself, but i did take some pics of a
small microfig scale fighter a little while ago.  I built it to make use of
someof the elements in the AT-TE set.

later,
Pat J

Hopefully this will be the first of a few more!  Good to see you posting again
Pat...the Mosquito is an amazingly compact, fun little number.  You always have
managed to coax unique shapes out of the brick.

Oddly enough, it was some of your rendered models that started my trip out of my
'dim' ages many moons ago...they showed me what could be done beyond the flying
tube concepts on my youth.

Welcome back!
-Gil