 Space / 33251
33250  |  33252
Subject:
Hi all, its been a while
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 2 May 2004 19:26:18 GMT

Its been a while since I've posted, so I figured I'd drop in and say hi.

I've been checking in every so often, and I have to say that the quality and
quantity models in these forums has been awesome!  It's really great eye candy.
I'll gather up some of favorites and post a reply.

I haven't really built anything recently myself, but i did take some pics of a
small microfig scale fighter a little while ago.  I built it to make use of
someof the elements in the AT-TE set.

later,
Pat J

  Re: Hi all, its been a while

Patrick, We were talkin about you just the other day! (were your virtual ears burnin'?) Space has missed ya. Dude, your new little craft is rokkin'. Superb job! I do hope you continue in the spaceness ~^- (URL) ~^- Admiral Giddens <>< (URL) space. (...) (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: Hi all, its been a while

Hi dude. Nifty ship. It reminds me of a baby Gunstar. Fradel (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.space)
  Re: Hi all, its been a while

(...) Did you mean minifig scale? It's a very cool fighter with great use of wedge pieces. I can't help thinking it'd look better with some colour, though. I was kind of hoping you'd start to use the other three-quarters of your Lego collection... (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: Hi all, its been a while

(...) It's Pat J! I was chatting on IRC with a few of the Space guys the other day, wondering what you were up to. Glad to know you're still out there. -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: Hi all, its been a while

(...) This is really neat Only thing I don't like is that some of the insides of the wedge parts are visable in front of the windshield. Otherwise its great- sleek, smooth, studless, fast looking. good job. -JHK (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.space)
  Re: Hi all, its been a while

(...) This is classic Justison. I love the canopy. However I'm somewhat with Paul in thinking that your stuff would only benefit from more colors. Good to see you still exist. Build more stuff. (URL) [ j o n ] (URL) zemi.net> (URL) moonbase> (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: Hi all, its been a while

Welcome back. The MOC: I dug when I saw it on BS, and i dig it now. Reminds me of (URL) this> a bit. Soren (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: Hi all, its been a while

(...) This is a great little ship, I love the basic shape and the well-integrated components. I haven't seen many of these new-fangled parts before. I haven't seen the side-mounted wedges in gray, those ball/socket things, and those nozzles before. (...) (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.space)
  Re: Hi all, its been a while

I'm just getting to see all your stuff for the first time, and I'm very impressed, and would like to join with everyone else in welcoming you back! This is a great little model. I had an idea for a moc that used a similar engine pod technique, so I (...) (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.space)
  Re: Hi all, its been a while

(...) Pat, Nifty craft you have here. I agree with Fradel that it reminds me of a Gunstar. I like the engine design in particular. And, as the others have said, welcome once again! -Andrew P. Saada |<><| (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.space)
  Re: Hi all, its been a while

(...) Hopefully this will be the first of a few more! Good to see you posting again Pat...the Mosquito is an amazingly compact, fun little number. You always have managed to coax unique shapes out of the brick. Oddly enough, it was some of your (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.space)
  Re: Hi all, its been a while

Hello Pat, Welcome back, from one who joined the party long after you stepped out for a bit. Time off to woodshed etc. can be a good thing. I really like this small fighter of yours. It looks solid and swooshable. Those engines are most excellent, (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.space)