 Space / 33255
Re: Hi all, its been a while
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2004 00:36:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Patrick Justison wrote:
   Its been a while since I’ve posted, so I figured I’d drop in and say hi.

I’ve been checking in every so often, and I have to say that the quality and quantity models in these forums has been awesome! It’s really great eye candy. I’ll gather up some of favorites and post a reply.

I haven’t really built anything recently myself, but i did take some pics of a small microfig scale fighter a little while ago. I built it to make use of someof the elements in the AT-TE set.

Did you mean minifig scale? It’s a very cool fighter with great use of wedge pieces. I can’t help thinking it’d look better with some colour, though. I was kind of hoping you’d start to use the other three-quarters of your Lego collection... :-)

Cheers,