 Space / 33256
Re: 2 More Crimson Skies Moc's and a few upgrades
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2004 00:38:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld wrote:
   Well I took some time off of building ships (not like I was pumping a lot out) and made a few more Crimson Skies planes for the Northern Knights. I blame these latest builds on my using some of my free time playing Crimson Skies on X-Box Live.

These are the most awesome CS mocs I’ve seen. Especially the Tornado, it’s perfect! I keep coming back to gawk at it.

Cheers,