 Space / 33197
Re: 2 More Crimson Skies Moc's and a few upgrades
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 11:31:10 GMT

Jamie I love these planes! All of them! IMO they are the best Crimson Skies MOCs I saw. I like the fact that the 2 new ones share the same wing architecture, it gives them the family link they need. Great use of colors, creative designs (hmmmm, the Canard engine! Ohhhhh! Symetry / Asymetry of the gun / engine for Dingo!), bravo!

Only one minor critic for the Canard landing gear, breaking the shape of the main fuselage. But it’s adding a lot of playability.

Great work as usual! Maybe I should start playing with this video game...

Cheers,

JP.