 Space / 33287
Re: Civilian Contest Entry: DragonFly
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 07:20:02 GMT

Okay, I really like this thing. It has such an unusual shape, what with the upward curve of the rear wings and the downward slope of the front wings and the engine pod/greeble things on the ends of the back wings. I love the playability you threw in with the opening bay doors and cockpits and stuff.

Hope you share more creations with us here. :)

--Ryan W.