 Space / 33284
Re: When Robriq Leave the Pub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 05:47:33 GMT

I think there is a magnifier / scale vortex of some kind in .space these days.

The first ship that gave me that impression is Ryan’s Ju Zhen. And now this Robriq Taxi. It’s very difficult at first glance to determine what is its scale, what it’s made of. Very nice work Jon, I am really surprised how this thing turned out. Clever use of the ball sockets!

Cheers,

JP.