 Space / 33293
Re: When Robriq Leave the Pub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 20:58:03 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote:
   They take the bot taxi: -snip- This can hold 2 passenger robriq (the big bot itself is the driver). These bots sorta move around like water striders. Kind of sliding and leaping...and the taxi moves the same way.

The engine hinges up to let the bots in and there’s a maintenance hatch on the bottom.

I like to imagine it parallel parking. Kicking a car up into a store front and punching a hole through another one.

Tell me what ya think!

[ j o n ],

This bugger is wickedly cool (bad pun intended)! That leg structure is perfect for the scale and i think the “taxi” idea is just great. I also dig the green hue on the first pic.

-ªþ§aada <><