 Space / 33265
33264  |  33266
Subject:
When Robriq Leave the Pub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 01:22:30 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

They take the bot taxi:

I’m entering this into Mark’s Civilian MOC contest.

This can hold 2 passenger robriq (the big bot itself is the driver). These bots sorta move around like water striders. Kind of sliding and leaping...and the taxi moves the same way.

The engine hinges up to let the bots in and there’s a maintenance hatch on the bottom.

I like to imagine it parallel parking. Kicking a car up into a store front and punching a hole through another one.

Tell me what ya think!

   [ j o n ]
zemi.net
moonbase