 Space / 32956
Re: Warrior Bots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 02:18:23 GMT

Bots with capes? I’d expect something like that from a tortured ‘artiste’ like Deering. I think you’ve been hangin’ with pot-bot for too long. Why not a beret, or epaulettes? We here at the Reich refused to be intimidated by automatons with inverted salad plates for chest armor. And whats up with all the chrome? What have you been reduced to, Bots on Broadway or something? They need to hang out with those light-stepping chrome-boys in the Space Rangers...or Star Rangers, or whatever band of do-gooders running rampant in .space. PCS maybe. The four legged bot was pretty sweet though, and I liked the look of the 2 spearguns as antennas, or whatever. Nice try Lenny, but get back to the Block, where your simple building skills are better suited.

-Keith