 Space / 32871
Subject:
Warrior Bots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 00:27:25 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

These Bots kick @$$ - your @$$ in fact. And they date your wife because you are such a wimp. Yeah, Keith Goldman, I’m talking about you! Ha! What are you gonna do about it? Huh? Huh?

Nothing. Thats what I thought.

-Lenny

Re: Warrior Bots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 00:34:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

These Bots kick @$$ - your @$$ in fact. And they date your wife because you are such a wimp. Yeah, Keith Goldman, I’m talking about you! Ha! What are you gonna do about it? Huh? Huh?

Nothing. Thats what I thought.

-Lenny

OOOO I like em. This un:

Is the best... It’s like Sterling (Fazoom’s bot) has a kick tail redneck cousin! (ooo I’ll be copyin that)

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.

Re: Warrior Bots