 Space / 32944
Re: Warrior Bots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 08:37:57 GMT

The Pneumatic T - blessed piece for all Bot builders.

You get a bunch of them with the UCS ISD set - which is where I got all of mine.
They are kinda expensive on Blink - being almost $.50 each (eek!)  But worth it
none-the-less.

-Lenny

Wow, ISD? A bit expensive for a few bots..... I think I'll have to buy the
technic excavator if I wish to get some. Or find an other way to build bots.

JP.