 Space / 32880
Re: Warrior Bots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 02:08:53 GMT

   OOOO I like em. This un:

Is the best... It’s like Sterling (Fazoom’s bot) has a kick tail redneck cousin! (ooo I’ll be copyin that)

Funny, I thought of Sterling the whole time I was making these guys - especially this guy.

His name is Chrome.

The Bot with the cape is as yet un-named (will be a supporting character to the EB’s ace pilot) - and Chrome was going to be the upgrade bot that no one likes.

:)

/walks back into corner