 Space / 32248
    Re: Trainhead gives space a whirl —Jake McKee
   (...) Yes! I totally hacked your design, and I couldn't remember after the fact where I'd hacked from. (...) Yeah, I have a strange attraction to the numbers. (...) This would be terrific. That's what I'm hoping for. I like the design of this style (...) (20 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Trainhead gives space a whirl —Mike Kollross
     Delurk On Snippage (...) I have pondered the idea of containers in the past and thought that it would be cool if they were compatible with the moonbase standard for hallways. The idea being that given the cost of maufacturing shipping the container (...) (20 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Everyone knows the moon's made of cheese. (Was: Trainhead gives space a whirl) —Ted Welsh
     (...) Nonsense! Containers would be shipped back to Earth *full* of MoonCheese. As Wallace made quite clear: "Everyone knows the moon's made of cheese." I suppose I shall have to make a cheese quarry module now. Hmm. Yellow, orange, or sand green? (...) (20 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.scibrick, FTX)

         Re: Everyone knows the moon's made of cheese. (Was: Trainhead gives space a whirl) —John Kyle
     (...) If you want ideas, you can look at the Blue Moon Cheese Mine & Shop MOC I made recently for the Feb. Kid Expo here in Indianapolis... :) Here's the link to the pics on my BrickShelf page: (URL) John (20 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.scibrick, FTX)

        Re: Trainhead gives space a whirl —Duane Hess
   (...) I would love to have a container standard for moonbase (or even space freighter) applications. It lends itself to a .Space container swap at large gatherings. :-) (...) I didn't catch that, but way cool! What better way to unload containers (...) (20 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Trainhead gives space a whirl —Jeff Findley
   (...) Using containers in this way is exactly the way that NASA (and the international partners) use MPLM's (Multi-Purpose Logistics Module) on ISS (International Space Station). The shuttle carries the MPLM up in its cargo bay, the shuttle docks (...) (20 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)