 Space / 28707
Re: Blacktron vs. Futuron
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 04:01:44 GMT

What is your own opinion about Blacktron vs. Futuron?

Who cares, I use each as their own world’s explorers/troops, goodguys/badguys. My favorite is the Space Police II. Kinda like the Federation from Blake’s 7. They go anywhere, do anything, they are the ‘law’.

I have more of Spyrius (46) than SP.II (33), but I like the SP.II the best.

Don GtwLUG