 Space / 28640
Subject:
Blacktron vs. Futuron
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 03:09:47 GMT

I always have considered Blacktron as the polluters, consuming masses of carbon
derivatives (may be C-60 or something like that)

http://membres.lycos.fr/brickcaster/themes/space/blacktron/

and Futuron as the ecologists based on a clean water-cycle technology

http://membres.lycos.fr/brickcaster/themes/space/futuron/

What is your own opinion about Blacktron vs. Futuron?

- Damien

Re: Blacktron vs. Futuron
I always have considered Blacktron as the polluters, consuming masses of carbon
derivatives (may be C-60 or something like that)

http://membres.lycos.fr/brickcaster/themes/space/blacktron/

and Futuron as the ecologists based on a clean water-cycle technology

http://membres.lycos.fr/brickcaster/themes/space/futuron/

What is your own opinion about Blacktron vs. Futuron?

- Damien

I am probably the only one that made them both on the same side. Futron is the
Navy. Blacktron is the Army.

-Mike Petrucelli

Re: Blacktron vs. Futuron
I am probably the only one that made them both on the same side. Futron is the Navy. Blacktron is the Army.

Works for me, mostly... Blacktron look a bit more like “Special Forces” to me. Being black-uniformed and all.

Cheers,

Re: Blacktron vs. Futuron
I am probably the only one that made them both on the same side. Futron is the Navy. Blacktron is the Army.

Works for me, mostly... Blacktron look a bit more like “Special Forces” to me. Being black-uniformed and all.

But black is camouflage for Space. Besides I use a couple of Ogel figs for my spec-ops.

-Mike Petrucelli

Re: Blacktron vs. Futuron