 Space / 28640
28639  |  28641
Subject:
Blacktron vs. Futuron
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 03:09:47 GMT

I always have considered Blacktron as the polluters, consuming masses of carbon
derivatives (may be C-60 or something like that)

http://membres.lycos.fr/brickcaster/themes/space/blacktron/

and Futuron as the ecologists based on a clean water-cycle technology

http://membres.lycos.fr/brickcaster/themes/space/futuron/

What is your own opinion about Blacktron vs. Futuron?

- Damien