 Space / 28037
Re: New MOC: 40 stud diameter Spiffcraft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 13:39:28 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Bram Lambrecht wrote:
   The weekend before BrickFest, the GA was sharing his Grand Spiffcraft with me, and I was inspired to create my own giant Spiffcraft. I originally planned on doing only a minifig version, but my brother encouraged me to create a scale Spaceman Spiff for the ship. So, I built both. The different interiors easily swap out of the center section.

   The Spiffcraft

And to think this whole thing came from your opinion that I should have used the big domes on my Grand Spiffcraft :)

I like it. You incorporated features like triple landing gear and a ramp which I sacrificed for interior details and rooms. Cool.

I like the probe. Did you add that since BF?

-Grand Admiral