 Space / 28117
Re: New MOC: 40 stud diameter Spiffcraft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 22:09:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, John R. Beck wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Bram Lambrecht wrote:

Bill Watterson would be proud! This is fantastic.

Thanks!

   I much prefer the Calvin version than the minifig version. More true to the original.

I do too, but I also like the extra details I was able to add in the minifig version. I’m particularly pleased with the entry ramp.

   I wish I had the ability to do landing gear like that.

Landing gear *is* very difficult to do like this. Mine is closely designed after the gear on

    8480 Space Shuttle / "FOS Light" Space Shuttle
1366 elements, 0 figures, US$158, 1996
LEGO > TECHNIC > Tech Build / Advanced

--Bram

   Bram Lambrecht