 Space / 23479
Re: Dragonstar Reloaded!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 07:49:21 GMT

In lugnet.space, Sylvia Tresto writes:
This is great!

Well Dan, I know I am late on this one, but I just had to say that this is
one of the greatest creations I have seen since I infrequently check out
LUGNET. I love the clean design of the interior and the manga-style look of
the exterior. The color scheme of the exterior is truly inspirational. I
used the yellow-gray and dark gray a lot. I also checked out the other
creations in your Brickshelf-folder and you must be a master builder with a
knack for large ships. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for checking out my creations. Glad you liked them.

--Dan