 Space / 23119
Re: Dragonstar Reloaded!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 04:49:22 GMT

Thanks Bruce! I'll check out MOCpages (dunno what that is but I'll find out).

--Dan

In lugnet.space, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Hey Dan,

This is just an amazing ship.  It was great to see it in person on Saturday.
One suggestion I have is that you should really get a website, or even just an
account on MOCpages, just so we can get some commentary to go with the pictures
beyond what we can glean from the filenames.