 Space / 23064
Re: Dragonstar Reloaded!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 20:24:44 GMT

Holy @!!#$@&!!%$(!(*^&%!&!!%^*^(&!^(&^(^(!!

Dude.

Wow.

WOW.

(Give me a minute to get my heart started again.)

This ship has a very "naval" feel to it. Really nails the Leiji Matsumoto
style, reminds me of the Arcadia. Love those fins

The interior is cool beyond belief. I really like the upright (sleeping
pallets? Not sure...) and the bridge. Well chosen armament (My fave is the
space mines) and unquestionably some of the coolest greebs ever.

Take care,

Soren